Mattox vs. Others
Listed below are just a few reasons why families choose Mattox:
Photography and video at Arlington National Cemetery JFK Roses Emmy Awards full-service business, family owned, lowest priced, high quality, funeral, military, army, navy, air force, marines, coast guard, caisson, buglar, american flag, honor, priest, jfk, family, gun salute, chapel, casket, urn, flag, washington dc, arlington cemetery, arlington, tomb of the unknown soldier
1. To help families during this time of Covid, we reduced our fees to cover our cost for the PRIVATE and highly personalized LIVE web-streaming service (see live streaming link above) for families that decide not to attend. Our highly talented, Emmy nominated and qualified videographer has been nominated for several Emmy nominations and has received over 100 awards for his work. He has 20+ years experience producing, directing, and editing broadcast documentary programs for The Discovery Channel and other networks.
2. We take treasured family/friends photos prior to the Service (if desired).
3. We will post your photos online family and friends may view all images in your personal password-protected online photo gallery.
We know you have a choice when choosing a company to provide photography, video and/or live
streaming services at Arlington National Cemetery, and we humbly encourage you to compare
apples-to-apples. You will be surprised to learn how much LESS you pay and how much MORE you
will receive (products and services) with us, Mattox Photography + Video:
PHOTOGRAPHY: Mattox charges at least $100 LESS and photo albums are INCLUDED. Your photographer will meet you and your family 30 minutes before the service begins to take treasured family photos (if desired), Arlington’s rules do not allow photographers to do this after the service – and even if they did allow, family photos taken after the funeral are not desirable as many people have been crying with bloodshot/red eyes and mascara running down their faces. Also, Mattox INCLUDES albums and medallions in our low cost of $625. Our competitor charges $100 MORE to take the photos and additionally charges $130+ per album.
VIDEO: Mattox charges at least $95 LESS and you will receive TWO deliverables (online link for 1+ year, and 1 DVD or 1 USB) – our competitor gives you only ONE copy and charges $45 for any additional copies. Our highly qualified videographer has over 20 years of experience producing, directing, and editing broadcast documentary programs for The Discovery Channel and other networks. He has received over 100 awards for his work including several Emmy nominations.
LIVE STREAMING: Mattox charges at least $95 LESS and you will receive TWO deliverables (online link for one year, 1 DVD or 1 USB) – our competitor gives you only ONE copy and charges $45 for any additional copies. Our videographer uses a live stream camera apparatus which enables him to be in motion – providing the best scenes, aspects and audio of your loved one’s service - giving viewers the feeling of actually being there (our competitor uses a stationary tripod and only shows one perspective of the entire service, hampering the viewers experience). As one family commented, “I think my dad had a better view of things than he would have if he had attended in person.” Mattox gives viewers a live-in-the-moment experience from the safety of their own home.
We provide roses, floral arrangements, and discounted transportation so that everything is taken care of in one phone call
so that you can focus on your family and loved one's service.
Thank you for taking the time to compare, we would be honored to work with you and your family.
4. If desired, we will email to you, a selected image that you choose, for publication in your local newspaper.
5. With one phone call - you can reserve your photographer, videographer, live streaming services, order flowers (roses, spray, wreath), personalize announcement/thank you cards, arrange limousine/van services all at discounted military rates.
Our calendar fills up quickly, so please call or book through our website to make reservations today.
The Mattox Photography + Video team - Serving Families at Arlington National Cemetery since 1963