Please accept our deepest sympathy on the loss of your
Since 1961, (over 59 years) our family-owned business has been
honored to cover thousands of Services at Arlington National
Cemetery, including the funeral of President John F. Kennedy
We are a FULL-SERVICE company - we are here to answer your
calls and emails every day (Monday-Sunday) from 7am - 9pm,
discuss your photography and/or video needs, help with
ordering flower arrangements, recommend hotel and
transportation companies with prearranged discounts for the
families that we refer.
We are closely monitoring the current health situation and working to
ensure we meet the needs of families who are having services at Arlington National Cemetery.
For the foreseeable future, Mattox Photography + Video is taking the following actions to lessen the coronavirus’ impact while covering funeral Services:
The private live-streamed video above shows "HIGHLIGHTS"
of a funeral service at Arlington National Cemetery
1. We are reducing our fees to cover our cost for the PRIVATE and highly personalized LIVE web-streaming service (see video above) for families that decide not to attend. Please call for details and pricing. Our highly qualified videographer has been nominated for several Emmy nominations and has received over 100 awards for his work. He has 20+ years experience producing, directing, and editing broadcast documentary programs for The Discovery Channel and other networks.
2. We will still do our best to take family/friends treasured photos prior to the Service if desired and allowed.
3. We will post your photos online within 1-2 days after the service occurs so family and friends may view all funeral
Service images in your personal password-protected online
4. If desired, we will email to you, a selected image that you choose, for publication in your local newspaper.
5. With one phone call you can reserve your photographer, videographer, live streaming services, order flowers (roses, spray, wreath), personalize announcement/thank you cards, arrange limousine/van services all at discounted military rates.
While some families have postponed their Services, choosing our coverage for later in the year; others have chosen our live web-streaming service so they can view the funeral in real-time without having to travel. Our longstanding flexible and non-punitive cancellation policies will continue while we all work together during this challenging time.
Our hearts go out to everyone impacted by this worldwide crisis. If you have any questions, please call us at (703) 578-0900. We would be honored to work with you and your family.
Our calendar fills up quickly, so please call or book through our website to make reservations today.
Please take care during these uncertain times,
The Mattox Photography + Video team - Serving Families at Arlington National Cemetery since 1963