Please accept our deepest sympathy on the loss of your
Since 1961, (over 59 years) our family-owned business has
been honored to cover thousands of Services at Arlington
National Cemetery, including the funeral of
President John F. Kennedy in 1963.
We are a FULL-SERVICE company - we are here to answer
your calls and emails every day (Monday-Sunday) from
7am - 9pm, discuss your photography and/or video needs,
help with ordering flower arrangements, recommend hotel
and transportation companies with prearranged discounts for
the families that we refer.
For the foreseeable future, Mattox Photography + Video is taking the following actions to lessen the coronavirus’ impact while covering funeral Services:
The private live-streamed video above shows "HIGHLIGHTS"
taken from several services at Arlington National Cemetery
1. We are reducing our fees to cover our cost for the PRIVATE and highly personalized LIVE web-streaming service (see live streaming link above) for families that decide not to attend. Our highly talented, Emmy nominated and qualified videographer has been nominated for several Emmy nominations and has received over 100 awards for his work. He has 20+ years experience producing, directing, and editing broadcast documentary programs for The Discovery Channel and other networks.
2. We take treasured family/friends photos prior to the Service (if desired).
3. We will post your photos online within 1-2 days after the service so family and friends may view all images in your personal password-protected online photo gallery.
Photos by Mattox Photography at Arlington National Cemetery
4. If desired, we will email to you, a selected image that you choose, for publication in your local newspaper.
5. With one phone call - you can reserve your photographer, videographer, live streaming services, order flowers (roses, spray, wreath), personalize announcement/thank you cards, arrange limousine/van services all at discounted military rates.
While some families have postponed their Services, choosing our coverage for later in the year; others have chosen our live web-streaming service so they can view the funeral in real-time without having to travel. Our longstanding flexible and non-punitive cancellation policies will continue while we all work together during this challenging time.
Our hearts go out to everyone impacted by this worldwide crisis. If you have any questions, please call us at (703) 578-0900. We would be honored to work with you and your family.
Our calendar fills up quickly, so please call or book through our website to make reservations today.
The Mattox Photography + Video team - Serving Families at Arlington National Cemetery since 1963
Photo + Video Combo Packages
Roses + Floral Arrangements